25 MARCH 17

So the night literally took my breath away and I've all these emotions bottled up and I truly don't know how to spill it out but I'm so happy, on the brink of deliriousness, if you'd like. But I'm so happy.  Christ I wanna share this feeling with everybody because it feels so good and bubbly and giggly and my cheeks hurt from smiling and my throats hurts from laughing and I just, I don't know y'know?  Is this what it feels like? For things to be raw and genuine and sincere and maybe real? It's terrifying though, I gotta be real honest here; it's absolutely scaring the shit out of me but yeah, we'll see I guess.  Also, maybe y'all don't get told this enough but you deserve to be happy. Always.

Popular posts from this blog

"Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go."

First generation immigrants | Ijeoma Umebinyuo