Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Snippets & update:

So I finally got my final results, and safe to say, everything turned out pretty good, obviously, I could have done better but considering the amount of time and effort I put in this semester for my finals, it turned out better than expected, even with distinctions!

That's officially the end of my second year, first semester.

Sometimes I wonder where the people I crossed paths with are right now, what they're doing, if they found love, if they're happy, if they're well, if life has been kind to them.

The past 4 years have been a very emotional experience, with everything that took place in between, and it's true what they say, your teenage years will be one of the pivotal points in your life. You meet lots of people, most whom you will eventually lose touch with, either for better or for worse.

 Letting go of the people who have already slipped away will be one of the kindest things you will ever do for yourself.


Sometimes you end up never speaking to someone who meant the world to you and that's okay . You cope and you survive. Don't let your losses keep you back from new gains.

Enjoy some shots throughout the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment