You know, they say that there is a part of the human chest that if you strike it hard enough, it makes the person’s heart explode. This sounds like such a lie that I have to believe it’s the truth. 

If I were science, I’d never tell anyone where this place is.
If I were science, I’d have named this place after you.

Love, I want you to know that I could read all the dictionaries available in every single language and there still wouldn't be a single or enough words to describe how wonderful you are.  I'm not very good at writing about things that make me happy so I hope you don't take this the wrong way.
I love you.  I love you.  I love you.

I wonder what it’s like being 30 and waking up to you gone for the week on a work trip and having the entire bed to myself for the first time in ages so I starfish the life out of it, but somehow drift over to your side because I already miss you. 
I wonder what it’s like being 42 and waking up for work content that the same pair of tired eyes as yesterday, and the day before that, and for the past 13 years, still look at myself like I have the ability to reverse time and stop the sun from rising any higher, then we could both stay in bed. I'd blink, smile, and kiss your forehead softly as a reply, silently acknowledging our shared distaste for mornings, but not apologizing for wanting to wake up to those eyes again tomorrow.
I wonder what it’s like being 49 and waking up beside someone who still makes me nervous when they look at me that close up in the morning, especially now that I'm nearing 50 and fully aware of the wrinkles I have and the ones on the way.
I wonder what it’s like being 61 and waking up at 2pm because Iwas too sore and sickly to get out of bed that morning, but when I hear her key in the door after coming back from the store with some medicine, my favourite soup and a kiss, it would still make my heart beat fast enough to propel me off the bed and into your healing arms.

I wonder what it’s like to live life in that much love. And when you do, I wonder what it’s like to lose it to something as trivial as your body passing through time. It’s heartbreaking that the body can’t last as long as the love between two people. But it’s also kind of beautiful that love transcends physical nature. All we can do is experience it while it’s here and while it lasts.

And I want it all; I want it all with you.

And this thing we have, this thing, it's warm and sickeningly sweet like honey, makes your insides all gooey and causes your heart to flutter uncomfortably and causes heat to blossom on your cheeks but it's also cool and calm, one that’s quiet and steady and stable, where they make you feel like you’re coming home.

I'm definitely home.