I can’t explain how much it frustrates me when I see people getting sent messages that are basically ‘oh I thought you were a good person but you’re actually not’ like no, stop it, stop trying to pin people down into your black and white version of morality, stop trying to impose your narrow mindedness onto them, no one is ever consistently a good person, no one is ever consistently a bad person, they’re just fucking people trying to navigate everything and sometimes they make wrong decisions and sometimes they make right ones and they have to deal with the consequences of both of those things and having someone come along on their imagined high horse condemning them for being occasionally weak or occasionally cruel or just quintessentially human just drives me insane

Popular posts from this blog

"Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go."

First generation immigrants | Ijeoma Umebinyuo