This time last year was when everything crumbled to pieces, every single aspect of my life was falling apart.

In the midst of everything, I met a boy, awfully kind hearted, diligent, and for the most part, caring.
It was nice, what we had lasted for a month or less, I can't really recall, but it was nice, that's all I remember.
I remember he was nice, and soft, and lovely, and wonderful.
Things he did for me, I will never be able to repay him.
He made everything bad disappeared for a short while.

I don't talk to him now and when I left, I think I kinda hurt him a whole lot.
(If you're reading this right now, know that I am sorry, I still am sorry.)
I'd like to believe he is a lot happier now, as am I.
And that's good.

He's leaving this place soon, to further his studies and his birthday is coming up, I think.
(If you're reading this right now, happy advanced birthday, I sincerely hope you have a good one.)

I hope life works out well for him.
(If you're reading this right now, know that you're still wonderful to me.)



Popular posts from this blog

"Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go."

First generation immigrants | Ijeoma Umebinyuo