tips on how to be a happier self:
- Develop a healthy relationship with food. If you're hungry, eat. If you're full, don't eat. Eat vegetables to be good to your body, but eat ice cream to b good to your soul.
- Takes pictures of yourself frequently. Chronicle your life. Selfies are completely underrated. Even if the pictures are unflattering, keep them anyway. There will always be mountains and cities and building, but you will never look the same way you did in that one moment in time.
- Your worth does not depend on how desirable someone finds you. Spend less time in front of the mirror and more time with people who make you feel beautiful.
- Close doors. Don't hold onto things that no longer brings you happiness and do not help you grow as a person. It is okay to walk away from toxic relationships. You are not weak for letting go.
- Forgive yourself. We all have something in our pasts that we are ashamed of, but they only weigh us down if we allow them to. make amends with the old you and work every day to become the person that you've always wanted to be.