You are my North Star when I'm lost and feeling blue.

1 year.
365 days.
8,760 hours.
525,600 minutes.
31,536,000 seconds.

that's how long I've loved you.
maybe more, but I'll never tell you.
you, my darling:

  1. eyes that make stars in the Nebula turn green with envy.
  2. smile warmer than the cup of tea on a perfect Sunday morning.
  3. hands much bigger than mine (thus contradicting the whole "the spaces between my fingers fit yours perfectly" quote, which I like.)
  4. laughter that sounds like a brand new vinyl.
If I had to be honest, I have no idea how we got through what we went through, because I'm so damn sure that if it was anyone else that wasn't you, we would've gone our separate ways long before.
But instead, here you are, keeping me grounded and at the same time, lifting me up into the clouds.

It hasn't been all rainbows and butterflies, that's for sure.
We've definitely had our fair share of tear-stained cheeks, profanities thrown at each other, cold shoulders and silent treatments, but regardless, I still love you and I know for sure that you do too.

They say home is where the heart is and my heart is with you, and darling, I've come down with a serious case of homesick-ness.

Here's to you.
My rock. My anchor. My moon.
You are my North star when I'm lost.
You are my North star when I'm feeling blue.