I've been there before.

I have. You think I don’t know what I’m talking about? Really?

You think that I don’t know what it feels like to be called ugly, to be called a slut, to be bullied. To feel the need to take my own life.

You think I don’t know what it is like to feel worthless, to feel like no one cares. To feel like as if I was to take my own life no one would care enough to stop me.

I have been there all before. I know what I am talking about. I write everything from the heart and I mean every single thing that I say. I mean absolutely every, single, word. I never want anyone to feel the way that I did, that I still do.

I know what it feels like, I do. Maybe not as worse as you had it or still have it, but I know enough to know what I am saying and why I say it.

Trust me enough to know that I am not lying. I know I may be a complete stranger but I mean every single word. I never want anyone to go through what I went through, I know I can’t stop things from happening. But the least that I could do is make you feel better about yourself and show you that people do care and that people do, love you.

Popular posts from this blog

"Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go."

First generation immigrants | Ijeoma Umebinyuo