"Homosexuality is a disease. I pray to God that you'll get cured one day, because for heaven's sake, you are one beautiful human being. Too beautiful to suffer this."


I'm no expert in English, but... notice how the word "homosexuality" ends with "ality" just like reality, and actuality. Also, personality. I don't what the suffic ality means, but I'm guessing that it has something with a way of life or a way of living. Whatever. You get the idea.

Now. Notice how "homophobia" ends with "phobia", which is an anxiety disorder characterized by EXTREME or IRRATIONAL fear of SIMPLE things or social situations. (google)

I'm totally fine. You need help. I rest my case.

Popular posts from this blog

"Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go."

First generation immigrants | Ijeoma Umebinyuo