Almost mistook her for the sun.
Monday, April 10, 2017
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy.
Albeit a little terrified but more happy than terrified. Honestly though, everything feels so unreal, maybe because a big part of it are all firsts? Maybe, or maybe it's cause for once in this damned life, there's someone willing to put in just as much, if not, even more, into this whole thing. Maybe.
But one thing's for sure, I'm happy. Sincerely sincerely happy.
On another note: Yeah, they should’ve treated you better. They should’ve cared more. But they didn’t and they don’t, and your life keeps moving forward.
Friday, March 31, 2017
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- some days you do big things and conquer the universe and other days you’re really proud of yourself for making a spectacular grilled cheese and not killing yourself but either way it’s all good
- Overlooking the bad in someone and how they treat you terribly just because you love them is very bad for you and your well being, stop
- More love
- Tell people how important they are to you, always
- C'est comme ça
- Just cause someone chooses another person over you doesn't make your worth any lower
- Think of three things you're grateful for at the end of the night before you go to sleep
- Be kind
- Always always always keep your head up, baby
Friday, March 17, 2017
Because what if you regret it right? what if you turn out not liking the decision you make and it was a mistake?
The first step is always the hardest to take because it is our human nature to stay in our bubble, to fall into a pattern of familiarity, to stay "safe".
But growth never comes about from staying put, you and I both know that.
Monday, March 6, 2017
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Summer break is finally here meaning I've one more gruesome and tiring year to go till my regalia, so close I can smell it (not literally). Also, it is officially the first of december meaning the year is also coming to an end.
I see posts of social media saying how terrible 2016 has been, and I'm not sure if I can relate tbh, cause if anything it's been both good and bad, more good than bad, I hope it has been the same to all of you who's reading this too. My results will be coming out in exactly 2 weeks, pretty stoked for it I might add, gut feeling that I did pretty well in the exams + my internals has been pretty decent through the entire semester.
I've lost a bunch of "friends" over the semester, lmao tbh I wouldn't really call them friends come to think of it, but ay you win some, you lose some innit? Not that it is in any way a loss in this case.
Other than that, nothing much has been going on, so head over here to enjoy some food+travel posts with (from my pov and hopefully yours too) some aesthetically pleasing photos.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
- The friends you have at the beginning of the year can completely change by the end of it. People change, and if they aren’t improving your life in some way, it’s okay to drop them.
- Take many pictures.
- Find your safe place. Whether it be in the arms of a certain person or at home jotting down proses in your journal, find it and don’t let it go. You can have more than one safe place.
- Be nice to everyone. You honestly don’t know what skeletons people are hiding in their closets. Everyone has their skeleton. Every person on this earth has something in their life or past worth collapsing on the ground in uncontrollable sobs over. (Side note: do no harm BUT TAKE NO SHIT.)
- The minute you feel your happiness being dictated by someone else, take a break from them.
- It is important to be able to be alone and enjoy your own company.
- You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
- Those who mind, don't matter. Those who matter, don't mind.
- Feel everything and let it hurt, but don’t go back to what broke you.
- Don’t let fear hold you back from what you want. The view from the other side is spectacular.
- Tell people how you feel. Even if you’re scared it’ll burn your life to the ground. You say it loud.
- You find the most extraordinary things in the most ordinary places.
- Sometimes the way you think of someone isn’t the way they actually are.
- Timing is never going to be perfect; if you care about something enough, you’ll make the time. It’s all about priorities.
- You only need yourself, but having people by your side trying to understand means a lot more than you might think.
- You find your truest friends in your darkest hours.